BRIGHTON BEACH TENNIS – EST 2011
121-122 Kings Road Arches, Brighton BN1 2FN
No of Courts
3 courts located on the lower promenade in front of the Grand Hotel
Beach Tennis Co-ordinators
Kasia Chmielewska, Caroline Benson-Thorpe, Paul Dent, Email email@example.com
OUR SUMMER SESSION TIMES 2021
- 9-11 years
6 Week Coaching Course starts Saturday 1 May 2021 12:30 – 13:30 click here to book – ONLY 1 PLACE AVAILABLE
- 11-14 years
6 Week Coaching Course Coming Soon
6 Week Coaching Course starts Saturday 1 May 2021 13:30 – 14:30 – ONLY 2 PLACES AVAILABLE
To Book your place, click here to book
6 Week Coaching Course starts Sunday 2 May 10:00 – 11:00 – FULL
To book your place, click here to book
BEACH TENNIS LEAGUE 2021
For those who want to play friendly, competitive Beach Tennis, our League provides you the opportunity to get you started. Adult (over 18) players of all standards are welcome to join
Format is doubles and can be Men’s, Ladies or Mixed pairs, of any standard. There are 2 Divisions. At the end of each round, the 2 teams at the top of Division 2 will go up to Division 1 and the 2 teams at the bottom of Division 1, will go down to Division 2
It’s a great way to meet new players, get fit and enjoy friendly, competitive Beach Tennis and is a great way to improve your game.
Come and join other players and sign up now to start playing some fun, competitive Beach Tennis! To enter the League, please click here
- Spring April – June
- Summer June – August
- Autumn September – November
- Winter December – February
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS 2021 – Dates to be confirmed
OPEN DAY – Sunday 18th April 09:30 – 14:00
Let us introduce to this fantastic sport.
- Introduction to Beach Tennis with our Coach, Paul Dent, who will be working on technique and positioning on court.
- Sand Fitness with our Personal Trainer, Lara Rodriguez who will be working on different conditioning exercises that you can use as part of warming up before playing. Really important to prevent injuries and improve your movement on the sand.
- Pilates on the Sand, with our Pilates Instructor, Louise Kenyon, who will be working on some stretching and strengthening and mobilising techniques, which will benefit your games and most importantly help to prevent injury.
WHAT HAPPENED IN 2020
Men’s Singles 2020en Day, click here
Winner Kos Afanas 4-1; 4-1
Runner Up Matt Roff
Winners Davide De Nadai & Kos Afanas 4-1; 4-1
Runners Up Graham Alridge & Mike Goodman